1. The Website http://www.uk.porticus.com/ (“the Website”) is operated and managed by Porticus UK. Porticus UK is registered with the Charity Commission (Registered Charity No. 1069245) and is a limited company registered in England and Wales (No. 34478230) with registered office situated at Michelin House, Fourth Floor, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD, United Kingdom. The VAT No.of Porticus UK is 161 0577 28 .
Use of information on the Website
4. All information on the Website is intended for personal use and for general informational purposes only. The use of the Website and/or the information on the Website and any decisions made based upon the Website and/or the information on the Website are for the account and risk of the visitor to the Website.
Intellectual property rights
5. All intellectual property rights (including copyright, patents, trademarks, trade names, database rights and design rights) to all of the information and materials (including all text, logos, graphics and software) provided through the Website shall remain the property of Porticus UK or its associated companies, or are used with the consent of the relevant rights holders, and are explicitly reserved.
6. You are permitted to browse the Website and to reproduce parts thereof by way of printing or downloading and by distribution to other people, but in all cases for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. If you distribute any material or information from the Website, you must clearly acknowledge the source of that information, including the name of Porticus UK, and you shall not modify or remove any indications that the intellectual property rights are owned by Porticus UK or other indications to Porticus UK as such. Without the prior written approval of Porticus UK, you are not permitted to use the Website or any part of it (or a copy of same) and/or any trademarks published on it for commercial purposes, nor are you allowed to modify the Website or part of it or to incorporate it in any other work, be it a printed or electronic document, a weblog, forum or another website or to frame link or deep link to the Website.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
7. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information and materials on the Website, Porticus UK does not guarantee that the information and/or materials provided on the Website are up to date, complete and accurate, nor that they are free of any defects, errors and/or viruses. Furthermore, Porticus UK does not guarantee that such defects, errors and/or viruses will be remedied or deleted. Moreover, Porticus UK reserves the right to interrupt accessibility to the Website for maintenance or updating purposes.
8. In no event shall Porticus UK be liable for any direct and/or indirect loss, damage or expense – irrespective of the manner in which it occurs – which may be suffered due and/or pursuant to your use of the Website and/or the information or materials contained on it, or as a result of the inaccessibility of the Website and/or the fact that certain information or materials contained on it are incorrect, incomplete or not up to date.
9. Clauses 7 and 8 above do not exclude or limit the liability of Porticus UK for anything for which liability cannot be excluded or limited by law.
10. The Website may contain links to other websites and/or servers which are not managed by Porticus UK. This does not automatically mean that Porticus UK is associated with such other websites or their owners. Porticus UK is in no way liable for the content of such websites and is in no way liable for any damages or loss (directly or indirectly) arising and/or resulting from the use of these websites and/or the information on these websites. Porticus UK provides such links merely for the convenience of its visitors.
11. You are not allowed to create a hyperlink to the Website without the prior written consent of Porticus. In the event that Porticus UK does give its consent to create a hyperlink to the Website, you are allowed to create a link to the homepage of the Website only.
12. Porticus UK respects the privacy of the visitors to the Website. Due care will be exercised when processing and securing users’ personal data. In this respect Porticus UK complies with the requirements stipulated in the Data Protection Act 1988. Nevertheless, users must realise that it is impossible to provide a comprehensive guarantee that data will be secure on the Internet.
13. On the Website Porticus UK uses Google Analytics to track visitor statistics on the usage of the Website. Information collected by Google is made anonymous as much as possible. Porticus UK can therefore not identify which individuals visited our Website. Porticus UK uses the anonymous statistics to determine which parts of the Website you find the most interesting, so that we can ensure that those pages can be easily found as well as to improve/optimise what we offer and the overall user experience of the Website. Google stores the information obtained on servers in the United States. Google has joined the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor program. However, we have no influence on the use of the data by Google and/or third parties. Google may provide your information to third parties if required to do so by law, or insofar as third parties process the information on Google's behalf. For more information, please read Google’s Privacy FAQ and the Google Analytics Overview.
14. Porticus UK collects personal data which is provided on a voluntary basis only when an online form is completed and sent, or when an email message is transmitted. By providing your personal details you consent to Porticus UK saving them in a file which has the appropriate security measures. Porticus may use this data for the purposes of computerised administration. Porticus may also share the details provided with any other parties which are associated with it. Furthermore, Porticus undertakes not to communicate your details to any other third party without your prior consent, unless it is required to do so in accordance with any provision of the law or a court judgment.
15. Under the terms of the applicable data protection rules and legislation you are entitled to inspect and, if necessary, correct any personal data concerning you. To this end you may address a request for such inspection, correction and/or objection to Porticus UK at the following address: Porticus UK, Michelin House, Fourth Floor, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD, United Kingdom.
© September 2013 PORTICUS UK